It is elementary to say that the Zionists are the arch-enemies of Islamic self-determination, Islamic independence, and Islamic self-rule. The Zionist destabilization and misappropriation of Judaism is concealed, controversial, and camouflaged. We have no bones to pick with Jews who are against Zionism; our targeted crowd are those “Jews” who in their politics belong to Satan but in their rituals belong to Ha-Shem (God). The major mainstream media that these types virtually control wants the rest of the world to identify “Jews” by rituals alone — and as for their wars of aggression, their theft of the Holy Land, and their continued crucifixion of the Palestinian Muslims and Christians, well that has nothing to do with identifying who they are simply because they perform Jewish rituals!
We are going to take our gloves off and deal with the diabolic psychology not only of these people that use the “Jewish” label without believing in God, who stole the history of Judaism before they stole Palestine, but we will also deal with the vile psychology of “Muslims” who tried to steal the history of Islam before they stole Arabia.
Let us quote the Israeli Zionists and leave the conclusion to you:
• “When we have settled the Arab land, all the Arabs can do about it is to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle” (Raphael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli “Defense” Forces, New York Times, April 14, 1983).
• “If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel: it is normal, we have taken their country; it is true — God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs, why would they accept that?” (Nahum Goldman in The Jewish Paradox, p. 121).
• “Every time we do something, you tell me America will do this, America will do that. I want to tell you something very clear: don’t worry about the American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America and the Americans know it” (Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001, speaking to Shimon Peres, as reported on Call Israel Radio).
• “Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages; we do not even know the names of these Arab villages. I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist” (Moshe Dayan, in an address to the Technion, Haifa, reported in Ha’aretz, April 4, 1969).
• Rabin’s description of the conquest of Lydda (al-Ludd) after the completion of plan Dalit, “We shall reduce the population of Arabs to wood cutters and waiters” (Yuri Lubrani, Prime Minister Ben Gurion’s adviser on Arab affairs in 1960, excerpts from The Arabs in Israel, by Sabri Jirius).
• “It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion clearly and courageously a certain number of facts that are forgotten with time: the first of these is that there is no Zionism, colonization or Jewish State without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their lands” (Yoram ben Porat in Yedi‘ot Ahranot, July 14, 1972).
• “One million Arabs are not worth a single Jewish fingernail” (Rabbi Yaacov Parin, February 27, 1994; quoted in the New York Times on February 28, 1994, p.1).
• “We Jews are the destroyers and will remain the destroyers. Nothing you can do will meet our demands and needs. We will forever destroy because we want a world of our own” (Morris Samuel, You Gentiles, p. 155).
• “We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or by consent” (Jewish banker Paul Walburg, February 17, 1950 as he testified before the US senate).
• “Our race is the master race; we are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals — cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve as our slaves” (Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin in a speech to the Knesset (the Israeli parliament) quoted by Amnon Kapelyuk, in Begin and the Beast, from the New Statesman, June 25, 1982).
Now we transition to the Wahhabis and see what they have to say about Muslims and Arabs. And you be the judge. Muhammad ibn Ibrahim Al al-Shaykh, the grand mufti of Saudi Arabia, preceding Ibn Baz, and considered the pacesetter of the current takfiri creed, considers most of the Muslims to be kafirs in his voluminous book of Jami‘ al-Fatawa, Volume 1 (p. 77),
• Islamic countries are countries of kufr (Vol. 6, p. 188).
• A murtadd is not someone who renounces Islam; he is someone who says he is a Muslim but is not a Wahhabi by conviction (Vol. 12, p. 183).
• Whosoever’s ancestors died and were not Wahhabis have died
• Becoming a Muslim means becoming a Wahhabi (Vol. 12, p. 198).
• Whoever becomes a Muslim remains a “Muslim suspect” until verification is established of whether the person became a Muslim via a Wahhabi or non- Wahhabi (Vol. 5, p. 196).
• Muslims may be taken as prisoners of war by Wahhabis and treated like slaves (Vol. 6, p. 208).
• Wahhabis are authorized to confiscate the wealth and possessions of “other” Muslims (Vol. 6, p. 216).
• Muslims belonging to the Ibadi, Ash‘ari, and Shafi‘i schools of thought are disqualified from testifying in a court of law (Vol. 1, p. 256).
• The Shi‘is are idol worshippers, some of whom may be considered munafiqs (Vol. 8, p. 189).
• The people of Egypt have foregone their Islam (Vol. 11, p. 40).
• Selling the coverings of the Ka‘bah is tantamount to shirk (Vol. 1, p. 102).
• Abu Jahl knew more about Islam than Muslim scholars — the ‘ulama’ (Vol. 1, p. 84).
• Those of the Zaydi school of thought are not permitted to become judges (Vol. 12, p. 324).
• Affinity for virtuous and righteous individuals who passed on is shirk (Vol. 1, p. 122).
• Sitting at a burial site of a virtuous, honest, and righteous deceased Muslim in memory of him is shirk (Vol. 1, p. 133).
• It is permissible to eliminate the Maqam of Prophet Ibrahim (a) (Vol. 1, p. 6).
• It is allowed to destroy the structure on Umm al-Mu’minin Khadijah’s grave.
• A fatwa that legalizes the killing of anyone who says Abu Talib, the Prophet’s uncle, was a Muslim.
• A fatwa saying that the earth does not rotate (Vol. 2, p. 182).
And we can go on and on and on… We cited these examples from the Zionists and the Wahhabis to prove that both of them agree on Muslim populations being disposable and legitimate targets for their war campaigns and their war efforts. Both of them have assumed a satanic psychology and espouse a diabolic policy that legitimizes genocidal warfare. Both of them consider the Palestinian, Arab, and Muslim “other” to be inferior and subordinate. Should anyone be surprised to see Netanyahu and Ibn Salman shaking hands, smiling for the cameras, and sitting down to sip and sup together? Along with a host of their advisers, security guards, and entourage! No amount of Jewish rituals or Islamic rituals should obscure their common character and their shared spirit.
We can understand the evil character of politicians using clergymen (Jewish, Christian, and Muslim) for their wicked purposes, but we cannot understand clergymen being used for such wicked purposes. Wahhabi Zionists and Zionist Wahhabis pray at the common niche within their satanic temple. And their holy book legitimizes the starvation of populations, wars of aggression, and displacement of tens of millions of Muslims. If you think Netanyahu and Ibn Salman belong to two different religions, your definition of religion does not come from the Qur’an. They give lip service to God but they give bullet service to Satan. And their gunshot actions speak louder than their pious words,
A group of people [ostensibly] belonging to divine scripture would love to share misguidance with you… (3:69).